Quorn Taxis Based in Loughborough?
At Quorn Taxis You Get A Special Family Feel
We are conveniently based in the center of the village of Quorn allowing our customers a trouble free journey to their chosen destination.
Our air conditioned vehicles are valeted daily, comprehensively insured and licensed by Charnwood Borough Council. All our drivers have a safe driving record are CRB checked and NVQ qualified, ensuring impeccable customer service.
We arrange transfers to and from all main Airports. A friendly ‘meet and greet' service on your return journey is also available if required.
Our aim is to provide an efficient and cost-effective service to all our customers 365 days a year.
Our friendly and competent team accept bookings via telephone and email.
From the moment you contact us, we will do everything we can to ensure that your aaa booking and transfer go as smoothly as possible. We understand that customer service is our most important asset, that means you receive a clean modern air conditioned vehicle tailored, from our own fleet, as we do not outsource our work.
Who Are Quorn Taxis?
* Large fleet, including minibus and aaa executive vehicles, people carrier *
* Charnwood Borough Council regulated *
* Professional, knowledgeable, experienced drivers *
* Uniformed Drivers *
* NVQ/BTEC and Helping Hands Qualified *
* Strict Company Policies, outlining courtesy & standards *
* Safe and secure *
* Driver ID clearly displayed *
* Daily vehicle check *
* All queries are met promptly and efficiently *
* All feedback is welcome and acted upon *
* Airport meet and greet available on request *
* Flight arrivals monitored, we'll adjust booking times accordingly *
* Courier work *
the above is taken from www.yell.com
Quorn Taxis Bookings In Loughborough
Taxi dispatch is evolving in connection to the telecom sector with the advent of smart-phones. In some countries such as Australia, Canada, Germany, the UK and USA smartphone applications are emerging that connect taxi drivers directly with passengers for the purpose of dispatching taxi jobs, launching new battles for the marketing of such apps over the potential mass of Taxi users.
Taxi Fares are set by the State and City where they are permitted to operate. The fare includes the 'drop', a set amount that is tallied for getting into the taxi plus the 'per mile' rate as has been set by the City. The taxi meters track time as well as miles in a typical taxi fare.