Windermere, Cumbria & & Lake District
Property Ref: 78382
In a Nutshell
- One bathroom
- Balcony or Terrace
- Personal parking
- Club within walking distance
- Washing machine
Charnwood has a lovely house from house feel, located in the centre of Windermere it is a perfect base for households wishing to explore Windermere or in fact the whole of the Lake District. The village boasts lots of visitor tourist attractions and a wide variety of dining establishments, tea rooms, and clubs serving scrumptious home prepared food and fine ales.An immaculately provided conventional Lakeland stone home completely situated in a peaceful yet convenient place just a stone’s discard from the centre of the delightful Lakeland town of Windermere. An indisputable advantage of the location is that there are lots of strolls starting straight from the doorstep, you can enjoy days out without using your automobile. If you want to check out the Lake District then Keswick, Grasmere and Ambleside are all within easy reach.Charnwood is a stealthily spacious Windermere cottage which has been provided and geared up with wonderful attention to information, whatever provided has been done with the intent of offering guests all that they might want for a best and very enjoyable self catering holiday in the Lake District. This really is an excellent location for grownups and kids to explore, play, unwind and relax in the middle of stunning scenery.The gas centrally heated home comprises: Lower ground floor: Kitchen with variety design 6 burner gas hob and electrical oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwashing machine, cleaning maker and topple dryer.Dining space with HD TELEVISION,
- freesat, DVD gamer, iPod docking station and a choice of parlor game and books.A door leads from the dining-room outside to a private paved patio.Ground floor: Lounge with electric fire, HD TV, freesat and DVD player.Bathroom with shower over bath hand basin and WC.First floor: Spacious Intense and airey double bedroom.Spacious twin bedroom.All gas, electric and bedding included.Cot and highchair offered.1 private parking area, plus 1 parking permit Private Suntrap patio area with
- garden furniture.Free Wi-Fi available.PLEASE NOTE There is a charge of ₤ 10 and ₤ 5 respectively to hire a cot and highchair each week. Medspa Treatments in the convenience of your vacation
- home can be included to your
- holiday booking. To ensure these are readily available for your holiday, these must be reserved and paid in
- advance.AWARDS & ACCOLADES Availability To view rates choose the no. of nights and after that click your selected date on the calendar.Reviews Thank you for sharing your house with us.
The location is best, it is very peaceful and comfortable. We delighted in lots of meals cooking and baking in
your well appointed cooking area. The beds comfortable and all our requirements met.After a 12 hour journey we were very relived to come to this perfect house. It appears whatever has actually been thought of. Isla(4)especially delighted in the
board games.Stayed for 4 nights, terrific time had by all. Enjoyed our accommodation, extremely conveniently located and tidy. Kitchen well-stocked, will certainly remain here again.Phil, Jenny, Elaine and Steve This
was our first time in the
Lake District. Although the weather condition was not terrific, we had a lovely time. We were very happy with our lodging -your cottage is gorgeous, well equipped and tidy. The DVDs and board video games was available in handy when it rained Ingrid, Kam, Alex and Dominic Been to Windermere numerous times in farm homes, cottages and B & Bs. This is by far the most homely location we have actually stayed in. Extremely comfy, clean and everything we needed for our week’s stay.
Thank you so much for sharing your home, we will absolutely be back.We have actually had a lovely week staying in Charnwood-a genuine home from house and so well equipped it has actually been perfect.
Especially wi-fi for teenager! We
have actually enjoyed strolling to stores and coffee shops with such ease making it a perfect base